Insurance now available at your fingertips! With ProTEXTion, getting Personal Accident insurance has never been this convenient. Maximum protection is just a text away! Simply get a card from a sari-sari store with Smart Padala facility in select provinces*. Register by sending required information and you get instant protection.
How to register?
On your mobile phone, type:
Send to 0947-2997046
Example: REG 004123456/1234/DelaCruz/Juan/M/Unit410CitylandCondominiumMandaluyongCity/03211972/566787665
||Limit Per Card
||Maximum Limit (4 cards per person)
|Accidental Death and Disablement
|Unprovoked Murder and Assault
|Burial Benifit (Any Case)
|Fire Cash Assistance
- Accidental Death compensates the Insured’s beneficiary the principal amount covered for death occurring within one year from the date of the accident.
Permanent Total Disablement compensates the Insured the principal amount covered:
- For the loss of two or more limbs or both eyes.
- For permanent total disablement from gainful employment of any kind. Other than dismemberment, provided such disability has continued for a period of 52 weeks and it’s total, continuous or permanent at the end of this period.
Permanent Partial Disablement pays the insured a percentage of the principal amount covered for permanent loss of use of body parts, according to the following schedule:
- Loss of limb or one eye 70%
- Loss of hearing -both ears 75%; one ear 35%
- Loss of speech 50%
- Loss of thumb 30%
- Loss of Index Finger 15%
- Loss of Middle Finger 10%
- Loss of Ring or Little Finger 5%
- Loss of Big Toe 10%
- Loss of Each other toe 2%
- Burial Benefit in case of death due to any cause compensates for all actual funeral expenses incurred up to Php 2,500.00.
- Unprovoked Murder and Assault pays the beneficiary/ insured up to Php 2,500.00 in case of death or injuries resulting from unprovoked murder or assault.
- Fire Cash Assistance compensates the insured Php 2,500.00 for the loss or damage of his/ her permanent residence due to fire or lightning.
ProTEXTion Terms and Conditions
- Program covers one (1) individual for a period of three (3) months.
- An individual may avail a maximum of four (4) cards.
- Age limit is from seven (7) to 65 years old.
Accident must be
- Sudden, unforeseen and fortuitous event
- Caused by external, violent and visible means
- Have flame or ignition
- Be hostile
- Be of accidental origin
- Be proximate cause of the loss
Notice of Claim
All ProTEXTion policyholders should report any claim as soon as possible or within thirty (30) days from the date of accident.
The original of the following documents must be submitted for the immediate evaluation of all claims under this Policy
- Marriage Contract
- Birth/ Death Certificate
- Police/ Incident Report
- Clinical Abstract
- Medical Certificate
- Valid ID with Picture
In addition to the general requirements mentioned, Official Receipts of burial expenses are required for claims for Accidental Burial Benefit.
- Official Receipts of Burial Expenses
Claims will be settled within ten (10) days upon submission of complete documents.
ProTEXTion Compensation Limits
- Combined Benefits shall not be payable more than Php 25,000.00 per card.
- Combined Benefits shall not be payable for Permanent Disablement until one year after happening of injury.
The Policy shall expire three (3) months after registration or upon payment of maximum benefits, whichever comes first.
Benefit for Fire Cash Assistance shall cease immediately upon the fall or displacement of the property or any part of it.
The policy will not cover any loss or expense caused by or resulting from:
- Self-inflicted injury, suicide or any attempt thereat while sane or insane;
- Any bodily or mental infirmity, disease or sickness, or infection other than infection occurring because of an accidental cut or wound;
- Provoked assault;
- Congenital defects and conditions
- Motorcycle-related injuries or loss of life with expired or invalid driver’s license, expired vehicle resigtrations, no protective helmet conforming to standard safet specifications for the motorcycle rider.
- Major disease outbreaks (SARS, Ebola, flu and other dreaded diseases).
- Losses incurred while perfomring big duties as a member of the Armed Forces, including those of escort and security rendered in whatever capacity or form;
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, or warlike operations (whether declared or not), civil war, mutiny, riot, conspiracy, rebellion, revolutions, insurrection, or military or usurped power, civil commotion assuming the proportion of or amounting to a popular uprising;
- Poison, gas of fumes voluntarily taken, or any nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination and chemical or biological contamination;
- Accident occuring while the insured individual is operating or learning to operate or serving as a crew member of an aircraft or seacraft;
- Accident occuring while the Insured is engaged in any dangerous sports or hobbies
- Accident caused by the effect of alcohol or any unprescribed drug on the Insured;
- Any violation or attempted violation of the law or resistance to arrest by the Insured;
- Costmetic or plastic surgery, any dental work, treatment or surgery, eye or ear examination, except to the extent that any of them is necessary for the repair of alleviation of daage to the Insured’s person caused by accident;
- Accident occuring while the Insured is perfomrning the duties of his profession as Acrobat, Asylum Attendant, Aviator, Boilerman, Policeman;
- Accident to any of the following persons: Drivers while performing underwater activities, Fireman while perfomrning firefighting activities; and
- Sabotage and Terrorism
The policy will not cover any loss or expense caused by fire resulting from:
- Radioactive contamination and nuclear assemblies exclusion
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, or warlike operations (whether declared or not), civil war, mutiny, riot, conspiracy, rebellion, revolutions, inssurection, or military or usurped
- Existing and deliberate damage
The Company shall not be liable upon this Policy in so far as it relates to the Insured affected by any misdescription, misrepresentation or omission.
Fraudulent Claims and Documents
If the claim be in any respect fraudulent, or if any false declaration be used in support thereof, or if any fraudulent means or devices are used by the Insured or any one acting on his/her behalf to obtain any benefit under this Policy, or, if the loss or damage be occasioned by the willful act by or with the connivance of the Insured, all benefits under this Policy shall be forfeited.