A well-maintained vehicle can take you places. Keep the roads smooth for your car with UCPB GEN’s Comprehensive Motorcar Insurance. Being the best motor insurance provider in the Philippines, UCPB GEN is more than the typical car insurance company. With us, you can rest assure that your vehicle is securely protected against physical loss and damage while you as the owner will be protected against any legal liability to third parties and/or passengers due to any accidents. Our motor insurance policies also grant policy holders exclusive access to our Gawa Agad Claims Service and our 24/7 kaLAKBAY Road Assistance.
- Loss or damage to insured vehicle and its accessories/spare parts due to:
- Accident collision or overturning
- Fire, external explosion, self-ignition or lightning
- Burglary or Theft (including carnapping)
- Malicious act
- Transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator
- Compulsory Third Party Liability (CTPL)
- Required by law for car registration to protect the insured against liability in respect of bodily injury and/or death to the third party
- Voluntary Third Party Liability (TPL)
- Pays for legal liability on bodily injury in excess of the limit set forth under CTPL Coverage
- Pays for property damage to third party arising from an accident caused by or arising out of the use of the vehicle
- Auto Personal Accident for Unnamed Drivers and Passengers Indemnity for accidental death & disablement (AD & D) per seat up to a maximum of the authorized seating capacity on any one occurrence.
- Plus Medical Expense Reimbursement
- Pay up to 10% of the AD & D Benefit for the driver and passenger arising from an accident on any occurrence
- Optional Benefits (for an additional premium)
- Acts of Nature Pays for loss of damage to the vehicle and its accessories due to flood, typhoon, hurricane, volcanic eruption, earthquake or other natural calamities
- Insurable Vehicles – Vehicle not more than 10 years of age under the following classifications may be covered:
- Private Cars – used for a social and domestic purpose/pleasure as well as private and company-owned cars used for the business or profession of the insured.
- Commercial Vehicles Utility – light vehicles used for the transport of owned goods or products.